POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean : Re: mean Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mean
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jun 2008 13:41:35
Message: <48691acf@news.povray.org>
bluetree wrote:
> And did you enjoy it?
> You didn't get itching fingers and wanted to kill some hordes of monsters? ^^

I haven't bought it yet. I played the first level of each game as a
demo, and I've watched the speed runs (usually while doing exercise).

> There is no notarget mode in TES series (ok, they are also no FPS, but FP-RPG,
> if you like to play that way [and I like it!]), but to enjoy the environment it
> just needs some invisibility spells).
> Have you tried that kind of RPG or do you prefer FPS?

I'm not sure what TES is. I'm into anything with a good story, from Myst
to Thief to HL. Otherwise, just slaying horsed of monsters doesn't hold
my attention.

Regular changes of scenery help.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)